What Information Do We Collect?
There are three ways we can collect information from you:
1. Information you provide from other websites.
2. Information collected when we contact you.
3. Information collected about what you are searching for.
1. Information You Provide from Other Websites
When you visit our website or our partner websites that display our online directory product, information is not collected that could identify you personally unless you choose to provide it voluntarily.
2. Information Collected when we Contact You
When contacts you about your business or organisation it collects information about your business for display in our directory. This information is included in our directory but no personal information is included in the directory.
Disclosure of Information
Yellow Book.com.au will not disclose your personal information, except in circumstances in which it is necessary to do so, or where permitted by law. We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
• The customer or an agent acting on your behalf;
• A collection agency or party used to determine creditworthiness;
• Law enforcement agencies;
• The Privacy or Telecommunications Ombudsman.
Accessing or Amending Your Details
Yellow Book.com.au aims at all times to maintain the accuracy of your Personal Information.
You may access the Personal Information you have provided to Yellow Book.com.au at any time. To do so, please send an e-mail to Yellow Book.com.au with your request to examine your Personal Information and Yellow Book.com.au will use every reasonable endeavour to provide you with the complete details of your Personal Information within 7 days of receipt of your request.
You may also change or update the information you have supplied to Yellow Book.com.au at any time. To do so, please contact usr by e-mail or by phone to advise us of your amended details.
Updating the Policy
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org